Monday, April 30, 2012

FILM REVIEW: The Avengers



Directed by: Joss Whedon
Starring: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Scarlett Johansson, Tom Hiddleston, Jeremy Renner and Samuel L. Jackson.

Synopsis: A team of superheroes consists of Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow and Hawkeye work together, with S.H.I.E.L.D, an agency to protect the world from Loki, Thor’s adoptive brother and supervillain, trying to take over the world.

After waiting ages for this movie, I can honestly say that all my time waiting and money spent on this movie are all WORTH it! Even though I kinda missed the first 15 minutes of the beginning because of reasons not worth telling here Thinking smile but still, I think this movie is epic indeed! And what I love the most about it is that the writing is so good and it is unbelievably funny! I never thought I’d laugh so much watching a superhero movie, but The Avengers has some serious hilarious scenes.

Well, everyone has their own favourite Avengers. Me? Well, I loved Loki all along. Mostly because he’s played by the ever-charming Tom Hiddleston. And plus, I don’t think he is that evil anyway. He’s just involved in a bad case of sibling rivalry and just wanna be bigger than his brother. It’s okay, I still love him anyway. Smile with tongue out

My rating: Red heartRed heartRed heartRed heart (One point deducted because 2 hours and a half is not enough. Ahaha!)

zackie-sig

No comments:

Post a Comment