Monday, April 23, 2012

FASHION MUSE: Alexa Chung


Alexa Chung is one of the world's gorgeous women, in my opinion. She is a British model, television presenter and occasional editor at British Vogue. She used to have an MTV show, It's On With Alexa Chung but by 2009, it was cancelled. Now, she is currently the host of a Lifetime show, 24 Hour Catwalk.


I just absolutely ADORE her style. I wish I have all her clothes because they are just...amazing! She has a Mulberry bag named after her and designed her own clothing line with Madewell. She is a muse to many fashion designers because of her distinctive personal style. She frequently appears on best dressed lists. Anna Wintour (famous magazine editor and the real life Miranda Priestly of The Devil Wears Prada) says Alexa is a "phenomenon", while New York Times described her as "the Kate Moss of the new generation". Chanel's Karl Lagerfeld thinks she is "beautiful and clever..a modern girl".


She dated various rockstars, including her most talked-about relationship with Arctic Monkey's Alex Turner. After more than 4 years together, they broke up in July 2011.


Alexa is just so pretty, don't you think so? GORGEOUS! I wish I can be like her. I wish I AM her. Le sigh...


No comments:

Post a Comment