Sunday, May 13, 2012

LINKS: DrawAStickman.com

DrawAStickman.com is a fun interactive site where you can draw your own stick figure, then control it for fun adventures. Currently, there are two episodes. Episode 1 is trying to escape a dragon, while episode 2 is trying to escape a tiger.


You can click on any episode first. First of all, you gotta draw your own stickman. Add your own details like hair or clothes, if you want.


Then, draw things like a bucket of water, ladder, a key, a balloon and many more. It really helps you to chill out and be creative!


I spent my Sunday night doing this. It is just so fun! I cannot wait for new episodes. Hopefully, the people at Hitcents.com would make them soon. I also hope you guys will have some time to check it out, and I promise you, you’ll LOVE it! Thumbs up

zackie-sig

No comments:

Post a Comment